Medical Assistant w/ Limited Radiography Technology Degree in NorthPark (St. Louis), MO
Medical Assistant Radiography Classes in St. Louis are Enrolling Now!
Students receive instruction from industry experienced experts in Medical Assistant courses in St. Louis.
8580 Evans Avenue,
The Medical Assistant degree program provides classes in basic courses in communication, English, mathematics, and psychology.
The objective of this Medical Assistant training is to prepare the graduate for an entry-level position in the medical field. Graduates of this program should possess the skills to obtain employment in both clinical and administrative areas of the health care field.
- Electricity Principles
- Introduction to Psychology
- Technical Mathematics
- English Composition
- Interpersonal Comm. in Healthcare
- College Algebra
- Medical Terminology
- Intro. to Medical Billing and Coding
- Computer Apps for Healthcare
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Laboratory Procedures
- Medical Office Procedures
- Externship and Exam Preparation
- Medical Externship
- Radiography Procedures I
- Radiation Biology, Safety, and Pathology
- Radiography Procedures II
- Limited Radiography
- Radiography Practicum