The GED consists of five multiple-choice tests plus a timed essay test. The five subject areas covered by the GED test are Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, Reading, and Mathematics. Each area covers the material that high school students learn during that particular course of study.
Although many people despise taking tests, use this course and the practice test as a warm-up for the real event. Many people who have passed the GED will tell you that they could not have done it without making use of GED practice tests.
By completing this course you can expect to:
- Receive the feedback you need to determine whether you’re ready to take the actual GED exam
- Improve your GED test score with smart test-taking skills
- Develop essential language and math skills to prepare for the GED exam
- Identify strengths and weaknesses so you can focus and study more effectively
- Approach the essay section with confidence and ease
- Interpret questions effectively to make the best use of allotted test times
7000 Fleur Drive Des Moines, Iowa 50321
Toll Free: 888-553-6627 | Local: 515-309-9000